Terms & Conditions
Aquaperla Delivery and Returns
We hope you love shopping with Aquaperla. Here are our delivery and returns policies to help make sure we meet your expectations. Contact Us.
1. The Company is bound only by these conditions. Any other conditions, warranties and
representations (including any implied by law) are excluded and negated.
2. Prices are those contained in the Company’s published price list, and include GST, and may be
altered without notice.
3. Delivery dates are estimates only and the Company is not liable for any loss or damage for failure to
deliver by the estimated delivery date.
4. No liability is accepted for damage or shortage of product unless written notification is received within
2 working days after delivery.
5. Insurance of goods in transit is the responsibility of the buyer.
6. All goods of faulty manufacture (excluding imperfections permitted within AS1976 Vitreous China
Used in Sanitary Appliances) will be credited or replaced if the Company advised within a reasonable
time after delivery, and the faulty product is made available for inspection and return. To the extent
permitted by the Trade Practices Act and other relevant legislation, the Company’s liability is limited to:
The cost of replacing the goods;
The cost of obtaining equivalent goods;
The cost of having the goods repaired.
7. The Company is not responsible for any lack of operation or performance of goods (or any loss or
damage) where goods are used or adapted for a purpose for which they are not designed.
8. Goods returned for credit must be authorized by the Sales Representative or Agent, and must be in
resalable condition, including packaging. The Customer will pay the freight for returns.
9. A restocking charge of 15% applies to all authorized goods returned for credit unless agreed to the
10. Payment of Customers accounts are strictly 30 days from the end of the month in which the goods were
delivered. A overdue finance charge of 1% per month will be applied.
11. If there is default in payment of the goods the Company may enter upon the premises of the
Customer and recover the goods that have not been paid for.
12. Orders for goods by the Customer are irrevocable, except where the Company agrees to the contrary.
13. The Goods & Services Tax (GST) component (currently 10%) is included in the Company’s
published Recommended Retail price list.
14. The company reserves the right to vary, alter or amend designs, drawings and the performance of its
products without notice.
15. Drawings specifications, explanatory literature and other materials provide for descriptive purposes
are not binding on the Company, nor do they constitute representations by the Company.
16. Agents or distributors of the Company’s products have no right or authority, express or implied, to
bind the Company.
17. All product images and pricing to be uploaded on websites and sales brochure have to be approved by
ACA TRADING PTY LTD.