Our products are covered by a 10 years ceramic disks and parts warranty,and 1 year LABOR WARRANTY.
10 YEARS WARRANTY
This warranty covers faults in the product construction, material and assembly,first year onsite labor and parts. Products which are
within 10 years from the date of purchase, found upon inspection by an authorised Aquaperla representative, to be defective in
construction,material or assembly, will be repaired or exchanged with an equivalent product free of charge. Replaced items become Aquaperla’s property.
All replacement products will be sent to customer without charge after contact us for warranty, or collect in our warehouse as agreed
between the customer and Aquaperla.
Cartridges and parts which are within 10 years from the date of purchase found upon inspection by an authorised Aquaperla representative
to be defective in construction, material or assembly, will be replaced free of charge.
This warranty will apply only under all of the following conditions:
- The item has been installed by a licensed plumber
- Failure is due to a fault in the manufacture of the productProof of purchase (including the date of purchase) is pro-vided
- The installation of the product is in accordance with the instructions provided
- This warranty does not cover products purchased as an ex-display without being fully checked and tested for sale by the manufacturer.
This warranty does not include faults caused by:
- Unsuitable or improper use
- The purchaser has attempted to modify or repair the product
- Incorrect installation or installation not in accordance with the instructions provided
- Installation or part installation by the purchaser or any person other than a LICENSED PLUMBER or tradesperson licensed to install this
- Normal wear and tear
- Inadequate or complete lack of maintenance
- Chemical, electrochemical or electrical influences
- Harsh detergents or abrasive cleaners used on product finishes
To the fullest extent permitted by law, Aquaperla excludes all liability for damage or injury to any person, damage to any property, and any
indirect consequential or other loss or damage.
For all warranty queries customers are to contact the branch where the product was purchased. These details can be found on your
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund
for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods
repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.