Warranty, Product Care and Make a Claim
We are determined to create products of high quality, longevity and durability.
Aquaperla offers warranty terms that extend the basic requirements.
Different product types have different warranty periods and conditions.
Please note: This guide is for the products used in domestic residential building.
10 YEARS WARRANTY
This warranty covers faults in the product construction, material and assembly, first year onsite labour and parts. Products which are within 10 years from the date of purchase, found upon inspection by an authorised Aquaperla representative, to be defective in construction, material or assembly, will be repaired or exchanged with an equivalent product free of charge. Replaced items become Aquaperla’s property.
All replacement products will be sent to customer without charge after contacting us for warranty or collect in our warehouse as agreed
between the customer and Aquaperla.
Cartridges and parts which are within 10 years from the date of purchase found upon inspection by an authorised Aquaperla representative
to be defective in construction, material or assembly, will be replaced free of charge.
This warranty will apply only under all of the following conditions:
- The item has been installed by a licensed plumber
- Failure is due to a fault in the manufacture of the product. Proof of purchase (including the date of purchase) is provided
- The installation of the product is in accordance with the instructions provided
- This warranty does not cover products purchased as an ex-display
This warranty does not include faults caused by:
- Unsuitable or improper use
- The purchaser has attempted to modify or repair the product
- Incorrect installation or installation not in accordance with the instructions provided
- Installation or part installation by the purchaser or any person other than a LICENSED PLUMBER or tradesperson licensed to install this product.
- Normal wear and tear
- Inadequate or complete lack of maintenance
- Chemical, electrochemical or electrical influences
- Harsh detergents or abrasive cleaners used on product finishes
To the fullest extent permitted by law, Aquaperla excludes all liability for damage or injury to any person, damage to any property, and any indirect consequential or other loss or damage.
If you have an issue or have noticed a defect with one of our products, we want to hear about it. Please get in contact using the warranty claim form below. Before you fill out these details, please ensure you have a copy of your original purchase and plumbing installation receipts.